PulseGraver

tdelewis

Elite Cafe Member
Is anyone out there using the new PulseGraver? I haven't seen any mention of it on the Forum. I'm sure someone must have tried it. If it is a good dependable machine it would be good for a beginner as it doesn't need a compressor.

silverchip

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I have one. As with all of the different systems, it fills a niche. I haven't tried one that does it all yet. It does have many good features like speed control down to a single impact and a power range control that is pretty good too. I really like the collet system it has with indexable slots and several hole sizes for different tool blanks.
I did find it very nice for using with most v graver geometries<not so much for wide flat gravers.

Memorymaker

Elite Cafe Member
I‘m a permanent newbie but I have the GRS AT, All Lindsay’s stuff and the PULSEGRAVER. I like the Pulsegraver the best. Definitely worth buying. In addition to Silverchip’s advantages, the PULSEGRAVER does not use air. It is fully electronic and doesn’t use or require air. It has a small footprint and can be portable with the use of a battery pack so it can be used anywhere. I REALLY like the preset buttons so you can save settings so you can switch between projects etc and go back to the precise settings. I like having the exact settings with the touch of a button. Jus sayin

Latest posts

Sponsors