Sam Alfano’s Pendant Kit

Ryan138

Elite Cafe Member
Hey guys and girls, I received my kit late yesterday and finally got to open this evening. My first impression was wondering how on earth I was going to be able to replicate any of this. I own Sam’s dvds on scrollwork and engraving scrollwork but do more drawing than anything. Now I haven’t touched a graver to the fob yet but just wanted to explain the ease of mind that set in reading the first few pages and following up with reading about the designs. It’s extremely encouraging to have the masters share this information, especially to me. I’m so excited to start the transfer and go at it, I may keep the kid up as I carve tonight. If anyone here has contemplated buying it or haven’t thought to buy it yet, I highly recommend it. Thanks again Sam for making the journey in this craft seem less intimidating and giving me a jump start on a few of the things you’ve learned over the years. Money well spent.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Hey guys and girls, I received my kit late yesterday and finally got to open this evening. My first impression was wondering how on earth I was going to be able to replicate any of this. I own Sam’s dvds on scrollwork and engraving scrollwork but do more drawing than anything. Now I haven’t touched a graver to the fob yet but just wanted to explain the ease of mind that set in reading the first few pages and following up with reading about the designs. It’s extremely encouraging to have the masters share this information, especially to me. I’m so excited to start the transfer and go at it, I may keep the kid up as I carve tonight. If anyone here has contemplated buying it or haven’t thought to buy it yet, I highly recommend it. Thanks again Sam for making the journey in this craft seem less intimidating and giving me a jump start on a few of the things you’ve learned over the years. Money well spent.
Keep us posted and have fun with the kit!

Latest posts

Sponsors