Small request from your friendly administrator

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
You asked for more interviews...you got em! Do me just one small favor, though. Instead of just clicking the LIKE button, type a response and show the person how much you liked their interview. :biggrin:

Thanks! / ~Sam

tundratrekers@mtaonline.n

Elite Cafe Member
I for one appreciated every single one.

I also am extremely grateful,to each and every one of the fine people who took,and continues to take the time to share with those in need.

THANKYOU!!!!! mike:tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Sam,
There is one request I would like to make to you. There is one person that I so admire. He is first of all a very good person, extremely talented, very giving of help to all engravers, fun and funny. I would like to read his interview. His name is SAM ALFANO. If you have run across this individual and have already done an interview please advise where I could find this. If it does not exist please try to locate this very sly guy. He lives with a lovely talented wife some where in Louisiana, but is often seen in Europe, Asia, Kansas and Nevada.

mrthe

Hi Sam,
There is one request I would like to make to you. There is one person that I so admire. He is first of all a very good person, extremely talented, very giving of help to all engravers, fun and funny. I would like to read his interview. His name is SAM ALFANO. If you have run across this individual and have already done an interview please advise where I could find this. If it does not exist please try to locate this very sly guy. He lives with a lovely talented wife some where in Louisiana, but is often seen in Europe, Asia, Kansas and Nevada.
Me too... will be fantastic read this interview!

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
what a bunch of shameless suck-ups...;)

Latest posts

Sponsors