Staying safe in the shop

thughes

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
My vicious attack Brittany Ned, guarding the door to my shop. Nobody is getting past him without a cookie.

Attachments

• shop pics 049.jpg
    shop pics 049.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 390
  • shop pics 048.jpg
    shop pics 048.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 392

DakotaDocMartin

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I keep three vicious "attack pit beagles" on duty here aged 9 years, 3 years, and 5 months old. (Shiloh, Hunter and Cody) Anyone coming here gets sniffed for milk bones and liver treats. :)

Last edited:

thughes

Doc,
I'd hate to try to get pas one "attack pit beagle", much less three of the dreaded beasties. I think you're safe.

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
i have 3 Jack Russells on the job (down from six- :(). they have successfully alerted us to and subsequently repelled 27,482 of the last ZERO attacks on our property. they are thorough, if not terribly discriminating in their vigilance...

monk

Staff member
i live more frugally; my cat only eats the rats and mice here. no fluffie chow for her. she stands on alert, 24/7, awaiting the chance to walk around your leg. this way she determines if you pose any threat.

Ed Westerly

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
My guard cat, Koshi, will grab your calf muscle as you pass by, giving you heart failure and protecting the shop quite well. I would advise calling before coming by.(but that might not help!)

thughes

Dave, I've heard they are vicious. I have enjoyed seeing everyone's guard critters.

Latest posts

Sponsors