Steve Baldwin

Ken Hurst

Elite Cafe Member
Steve Baldwin, We are having a get together of all known engravers in N.C. I noticed you were new to the board & thought you might like to join us in discussing engraving tips & etc. & we will be having a pi picking. If interested, please contact me . Ken 910-221-5288 or kenhurst @ suddenlink. net (remove spaces)

PS ---- anyone else who cares to join in is welcome

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Ken,

What about a get together on the East Coast of engravers from the East Coast..knives, guns, and anything else engravable. People could bring their own tools and materials, and items to display? What are your thoughts.

Keep up the good work.

Yours truly,
JJ Roberts

Ken Hurst

Elite Cafe Member
I would be all for it. However, in fairness to all, the location shoild be fairly centralized so that people wouldn't have to travel from far north or south to attend. It should also be held in a gun friendly state as well. This is something that could be started on a small scale such as what I'm planning & growth from there would be determined by attendence. I would encourage others from surrounding states to attend if they care to.

Ken Hurst

Elite Cafe Member
We were planing on having a get together towards the eng of Jan. and now thinking is in Feb. However, If enough people are interested & sign in with me, Perhaps we can come up with a spring date . This would allow people to arrange to have the time to come. I'd be open to all suggestions. Ken

Latest posts

Sponsors