Just lazy I guess

Attachments

• 20200415_103031.jpg
    20200415_103031.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 66

papart1

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
I prety much have gathered the size of scrolls applied to knives, guns, rings etc, are much smaller than this drawing. Just application design is where I LACK big time.

papart1

if the diagnosis of scroll construction is based on uniform line curving and the recognition of elbows and flats these errors are all on the outside of the scroll. I am fixin to get into an argument here I think, if you fix your drawing or attempt to , like I did in many areas, along with erasing, the final exceptance of a scroll is based on the outside of it's construction? Yes Hence, by cutting on the outside next to the line, theory would dictate a true cut.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
These backbones are pretty good and would cut well.
As for the design, I don't think it's a good one with the two scrolls facing each other. But I applaud your efforts. This is how it's done, one scroll at a time. And we all have about 500 bad scrolls in us that we have to draw out.

papart1

So Mr. Sam, I appreciate your critic, never again will there be facing scrolls, I can see ............there would not be a place for them in any design.