Question: transporting your engraving equipment..

Orlando F

hey guys I'm looking to see if you guys have any photos of your set up when you do shows..
I'm looking to get everything on one tall wooden box with different compartments for the microscope vise gravers and polishing hone..any ideas..!!!!
Thanks

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
seems to me a few years back somebody posted a picture of a completely self-contained travel set-up. kinda looked like (and may well have been) the base, column, & table of a floor model drill press (no motor head, of course). it had a storage cabinet down low and had a pair of wheels at the back like a furniture dolly so it could be rolled.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
seems to me a few years back somebody posted a picture of a completely self-contained travel set-up. kinda looked like (and may well have been) the base, column, & table of a floor model drill press (no motor head, of course). it had a storage cabinet down low and had a pair of wheels at the back like a furniture dolly so it could be rolled.
i recall 2. i think one was from a member that had suffered some sort of calamity. cant recall the name.

mfennessy

I thought I had seen pictures of a traveling bench from maybe Ray Cover. He does traveling classes so that would make sense, but I can't find any pictures. I'll see if I saved them anywhere.
Mike

Latest posts

Sponsors