Help, please: Watch engraver needed

Huttulacustoms

Tried to place an ad on buy & sell-section, but as a new member couldn´t manage to do it, so let´see if this works. Iḿ looking for a engraver as a watch-collector in meaning of having western-themed engraved watch as a part of a collection. I have sent several mails for persons who seem to show their work for this community also, but a bit surprisingly I haven´t received any reply.. If someone is willing to take the challenge, don´t hesitate to contact anytime with message, or mail. Thanks !

Troy G

Elite Cafe Member
where are you located, and what kind of watch are you wanting engraved might help with people that are interested?

highveldt

Elite Cafe Member
Looks like a scam to me. The sentences are not "American" English, and the explanation of what is needed is unclear and poorly written

Brian Marshall

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Stockton, California & Taxco, Guerrero, Mexico
Well, y'all "American English" can include words like - afore, allus, cackleberries, caint, consarned, dang, dingleberries (lots more) and still be clear enough to those who live in that particular state. Kinda depends on what dialect yer speakin'... it's a big country...

B.

Curious to see if any of these get censored?

diandwill

Elite Cafe Member
Well, y'all "American English" can include words like - afore, allus, cackleberries, caint, consarned, dang, dingleberries (lots more) and still be clear enough to those who live in that particular state. Kinda depends on what dialect yer speakin'... it's a big country...

B.

Curious to see if any of these get censored?

Good point! If he wants it engraved (and if it isn't a scam) he will supply the data asked for. If he doesn't come back, it's probably a scam.

Omar Haltam

Elite Cafe Member
well then i will ask him in finish what he need done and let's see if that will do anything for him.

hyvää päivää Herra Huttula
minun nimi on Omar ja olen suomalainen joka asuu Amerikassa. Sinä mainitsit että tarvitset joku joka pystyisi Engrave Käsi kelloja sinulle.

kaverit täällä luulevat että tämä on jonkinlainen scaami..

jos voitte laittaa esimerkkiä mitä haluaisit heidän tehdä sinulle niin se voisi auttaa.

Onnea sinulle ja lähetä kysymykset tänne päin.

Sponsors