For everyone who need directions...
Jerry

Attachments

• Engrave-in map.jpg
    Engrave-in map.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 46

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I have just updated the names of attendees on the first post of this thread. If you are planning on coming, please let me know ASAP.

in other news, the trophy plaque just left Ron Smith's house with some of his scroll on it, and is on its way to Festus, Missouri for some Cover work. This plaque will be given to prize winners for neatest engraving tool, largest engraved object brought, (and no Chris, you can't win with the same object) , longest distance driven, longest distance flown, most unusual engraved object and others, I don't remember them all right now

at the moment it has engraving from Diane Scalese, James Ehlers, John Rohner, and CJ Allan on it.

Last edited:

vanknife

Elite Cafe Member
Hey Scott,
I just got the good news that we won't be working the first weekend in June so me and my wife will be joining you and the crowd and looking forward to see and meet all the people. Do you have GPS coordinates or a address that I can punch in the GPS?

Until then.

Cheers

"VAN"

ChrisB

Elite Cafe Member
:big grin:VAN, You Go My Mate!! I Would Really Like To Join This Get Together,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:beat up:
Say Hi to Your BeautiFull Wife.:banana:

(Maybe We Should organise our Own Engrave-Ing, Africa Style. Hunting, Trout Fishing, And The Great African Out Doors.!!!!!!!!) Anyone Interested,??????:beerchug:

Check out the Nice Goodies,!!!! Say How To All,!!!!!
George Muller will be Taking My Folder Donation to the Blade Show, Table B14, Could Some one PLEASE pick it Up.!!!:thumbs up:

I'm Envious, But At The Moment I'm Strapped for Money, Any One Got Some Spare?:big grin:

vanknife

Elite Cafe Member
No Problem My friend I will represent South Africa and will definitely share all I have learned once I am back in SA.

Our own engrave-inn Definitely

Cheers

"VAN"

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Van

Are you also going to BLADE?

For your GPS set it for "Monteagle, TN" and it'll get you on to the map that's been posted.

Mike Fennell

Elite Cafe Member
I plan to be there. I think I left my GPS at the camper, but you can't hide something as big as that Engrave-In. I will find you.

I may be able to show up early to help with set-up, if you need help, and if you can tell me how early or how late that should be.

Mike Fennell

JBrandvik

Elite Cafe Member
Scott,

Hey Scott I sent you an email last week to RSVP. I will be attending this year. I am planning on bed-rolling it in the bed of my truck if you don't think the skeeters will carry me off too far.

Thanks,