what you see....

K Frei

Elite Cafe Member
Here is some of the "initial"/"Monogram" work I've been working on. thank you all for your posts earlier in the week, I will be getting some of the book suggested soon, and the tips were very helpful. I thought you might want to see what they (the tips) produced. The (L) is still a work in progress as my cust. wants me to integrate scroll into it. let me know what you think. i hope you can read them this time. thank you all K Frei

Attachments

• IMG_3202.JPG
    IMG_3202.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_3194.JPG
    IMG_3194.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 123

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
from what i can tell from the fotos, pretty nice looking. i think the "l" is a bit large. i'd never let it roll over the edge as you show there. just my personal preference. also, if these are for men, i'd personally choose a more "masculine" font. maybe roman, old english, or maybe a nice block style.

Last edited:

K Frei

Elite Cafe Member
looking good, how do you like the knife holder?

thanks! i love it for a-lots of things, and others its not quite what i need; but i don't think that should be any surprise to anyone here it seems like there is a constant quest for the perfect way to hold something. I've seen therma-lock used well here to. in-fact i have used a small piece of therma-lock with tape around it, in the rail to prevent any movement in the knifes alignment while i work on it. Thank again K Frei

Latest posts

Sponsors