yes, dreams really can come true!

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Katherine, Here in Georgia they have festivals for all kinds of things, nats, grits etc. In Fitzgerald GA they have the Wild Chicken Festival so your rooster scrim should also be included. HA HA Fred

Doc Mark

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Katherine, never a doubt in any of OUR MINDS! We, who have watched you develop your skills via the forums, know how much you deserve this honor!

Knock 'em dead!

Mark

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
You are a talented artist. Your hard work is paying off and well deserved. We hope to see more of your fine work here on the Cafe forum.

Leonardo

Elite Cafe Member
That's great Katherine! Congratulations!
You have earned that recognition with every cut you have beautifully done.
Surely well deserved.
I wish you a great success there also! :)
Leonardo

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~

Congratulations!

Well deserved.

Bama

Elite Cafe Member
Congratulation Katherine

I know you are proud but you should not be amazed for you are a very talented artist.

Best of luck

Dennis Sprague

Elite Cafe Member
Congratulation's, Katherine
I"m sure that you are going to WOW them with your incredible art and talent..
Have a great time and enjoy the experience.
Wishing you the best,:thumbs up:
Dennis

BES

Elite Cafe Member
Congrats Katherine!

Hi!
Congrats Katherine!
It is well deserved.

Your magnificent works always please an eye!

BES
Eric S. Brezhitsky

KatherinePlumer

Elite Cafe Member
Thank you all! I'm still sort of reeling from the news. Jackson Hole... OMG! Yeah! Wow. I had a chance to go there about two and a half years ago. Artistically speaking, it felt like coming home, I absolutely fell in love with the place. So this has been a huge huge huge goal and I sure didn't think it would happen so soon! Of course, before too long it will hit me how much work I have to do to get ready, the logistics of getting there, etc. Er, um, if anyone has friends of family in the area who might let a scrimshander and her friend camp out on the floor, please let me know... Lodging in that town is a tad spendy!

The show is in mid September. I don't have the contract or info yet, so I won't try to get into specifics. I can certainly post more when it gets closer!

Roger, I have noooo idea yet about the GM weekend. I had a blast last year, but I know there will be a limit as to how much travel I can do in a span of a few months. I'm still waiting to hear from Blade Show, I don't know whether I'm in or not. If that pans out and I can do Blade/Engrave-In, and then this show in Jackson Hole in September, yeah.. I guess the chances of me being able to fly to Kansas may be kinda slim. We'll see.

-Katherine

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Katherine

Over at the BLADE Magazine forum I saw a post by the lady in charge of BLADE where she said something to the effect of everyone on the waiting list getting a table. They still have to go through the 'move' list so they can't say for sure which table, but (apparently) there are enough tables to go around.

So you're most likely in for BLADE but, of course, you'll want to check to make sure I didn't misread that post before you lock anything down.

DKanger

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Katherine,
Just an awareness because of this forum, while driving back from CA I happened to notice that there is a town in AR named Plumerville. Perhaps one of your ancestors also gained some recognition.

Dave

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
i can only say the place will be much the better for showing your work. what you do is nothing short of very special, i think. much of your work goes beyond mere imagery, and seems to convery the "spirit" of the subjects you choose to do.