11th Annual Vintage World Cup Side by Side

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
September 27th-30th 2007 The 11th Annual Vintage World Cup Side by Side Championship and Exhibitiion will be held at Pintail Point, Queenstown, Maryland. I will be there in the Parker Collectors tent giving a demonstration. If, you like double guns both shotgun and rifles this is the place to be. Keep up the good work everyone.

Yours truly,
JJ Roberts
School of Artistic Engraving
Manassas, VA
www.angelfire.com/va2/engraver

Barry Lee Hands

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Vintagers, a great event

That is a great event. I have had the pleasure of being there in years past.
JJ, if you see Diggory Haydoke, please give him my regards.

JJ Roberts

Barry...I'm very excited about this event. I am a member of the Parker & LC Smith Collectors Assoc., but I will be with the Parker collectors. Your friend Mr. Haydoke is he a dealer or is he with some organization? I'll look him up if I get a chance. I would like to take this time to thank you for your support for the troops. Also I think you are doing a great job with your mini photo lessons both here and on the Lindsey site. Keep up the good work.

Yours truly,
JJ Roberts
Manassas, VA

Barry Lee Hands

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
JJ, Diggory is the writer for The Double Gun Journal who has been doing the articles on British gun auctions.
He should be there, ask around, the major dealers should know of him if he is about. A very knowledgable person on english guns, and the values. Here is a photo, Dig is on the left.
Thanks for your compliments, I do it for fun, its all part of the whole.
All the best, Barry

Last edited:

JJ Roberts

Barry..Thanks for posting that picture of Dig..I will definitely try to find him at the event. He must be quite knowlegeable being a writer for the Double Gun Journal. I am starting to pack and get ready eventhough it is three weeks away. I have a display case with samples of my work, lighting, bringing a couple of German rifles for a Dietrich Aple display, some old working duck decoys, duck calls, and old hunting licenses for another display on waterfowl Parkers. Unbelieveable the things I lug around to these different shows..set-up, take-down, maybe I missed my calling..I may have been a better roust-a-bout in a circus. Looking forward to meeting old friends and making new ones. Keep up the good work.

Yours truly,
JJ Roberts
Manassas, VA

Latest posts

Sponsors