2007 John Adams dollar recarved

Billzach

Elite Cafe Member
New dollars are a good practice plate for new engravers, after you carve them you can sell them and invest your money recieved in better tools or take your wife out for supper.. This one started life as a 2007 John Adams dollar..

Attachments

• MVC-066F.JPG
    MVC-066F.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 144

Keith

Elite Cafe Member
Looks great as always Bill. Looks like it was minted.
Now when you sell it be sure to take the wife out with the money. My wife likes that Idea!
Keith

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
john adams dollar recarved

New dollars are a good practice plate for new engravers, after you carve them you can sell them and invest your money recieved in better tools or take your wife out for supper.. This one started life as a 2007 John Adams dollar..

not one on this forum would cast aspersions on your skills as a coin carver/engraver! but man alive, you have much to learn. when you do work of this high caliber it is your wife that is to take you to dinner ! somehow you got the roles reversed. and for the ladies that hang out on the forum, the reverse is true. the old man should bow and scrape and take you to dinner. that's how it should work. billzach, call me, i'll teach you how to do this !:eek: :D :D

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
Bill,
Great dollar carving, but I love Sweeney and my little Irish girl the best! Thanks a bunch:D :D

Keith

Elite Cafe Member
Nope its not illegal to carve on coins, only thing that is illegal is if you are doing it to defraud someone. Like saying its an original 3 legged buffalo nickel or gold plating an old nickel to look like a gold coin.
Now that you wont get locked up, try carving a coin.....
Keith

Latest posts

Sponsors