A Good Place to Buy Good Books Cheap Like R.L. Wilson

William Grubb

Elite Cafe Member
I bought a R.L Wilson Book a couple years ago"Steel Canvas" which if you don't have, it's a treasure to own as most of his books, I paid $65.00 plus shipping cost only to find out later that you can buy them for $30.00on the internet. The book is worth the $65.00 at least to me. I later found the same book plus The Peace Makers, Winchester, Buffalo Bill's Wild West, all R.L. Wilson all brand new for $15.00 ea. what a buy! These books have some fantastic engravings. I found these at the Louisville Ky. flea market. I also found other gun books that were well worth the money, so next time your wife drags you to the flea market ,check out the books there you might find something worth bringing home.:rolleyes:

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Despite R.L. Wilson's 'fall from grace", I also find his books a great asset. While I didn't do quite as good as $15, I did pick up Steel Canvas and Colt Heritage for around $20. I also found a couple of them at my local library. They are generally found on EBAY too, but a lot of sellers charge high shipping rates.

Peter

CUTTING METAL

Another great place to get great books at super prices is:
Edward Hamilton Books. They have a website that you can find using Google.

Happy New Year!!!! Dick Sheehan

Latest posts

Sponsors