Belt Buckle Source, Help!

hillco148

Hi Im Looking For Plain/blank Belt Buckle, Oval,square, & Round Shape And Engravable.
Does Anyone Have A Good Source To These Items?

Any Help Would Be Great.

LahtiM39

Hi there,
I noticed in a later post that you were looking for nickle silver blanks. In the event you should change your mind I can supply you with sterling silver blanks. I produce them in just about any configuration from rolled 12 or 14 gauge sterling plate with all hard soldered fittings. If you have a particular pattern or shape I can work from your design.
Thanks, Tom

Ken Hurst

Elite Cafe Member
I would certainly like to find a stainless (416) oval sized for women ----- the larger mens size is to big. Not only will it engrave/wear well but allows for easy inlaying of gold. I have an outstanding order for one now that has been around for a year. Please advise if you can make this one --- you got atleast one sale here with more orders to come . Ken

hillco148

Hi there,
I noticed in a later post that you were looking for nickle silver blanks. In the event you should change your mind I can supply you with sterling silver blanks. I produce them in just about any configuration from rolled 12 or 14 gauge sterling plate with all hard soldered fittings. If you have a particular pattern or shape I can work from your design.
Thanks, Tom

got any pictures on these buckle? please send link and prices.

hillco148

I would certainly like to find a stainless (416) oval sized for women ----- the larger mens size is to big. Not only will it engrave/wear well but allows for easy inlaying of gold. I have an outstanding order for one now that has been around for a year. Please advise if you can make this one --- you got atleast one sale here with more orders to come . Ken

i was looking for the ladies buckle too... that a good size.

Latest posts

Sponsors