disgusting young kids today

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
months ago couldn't get my z-3 to do acceptable work. did a test laser burn on it and then gave it to my then 7 year old grandson to play with. this little bugger had the nerve to come to my house and demonstrate that the camera works fine ! kids make me want to scream !

Attachments

• Z-3.JPG
    Z-3.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 296

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Just wait until your 3rd grader comes home and has to fine tune her powerpoint presentation on "The Habitat of the Skunk" and your 6th grader programs in graphics that spin and twirl using some sort of macro hot key magic that they teach instead of spelling - and then they ask you how to change the background color to match the font on the first page....

Andrew Biggs

Or what about the 16 year old son that had to install our new stereo. I thought that NASA had delivered a space ship consol. More insulting than that, he then had to show us how it worked!!!!!!

Tim Wells

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
AGE... it's a wonderful thing isn't it? I'm sure glad I'm still a spring chicken. Yesiree indeed, young as springtime...

Christiaan

Elite Cafe Member
When I was young I asked my Dad for help. He was the wisest man I knew. Now I'm middle age and ask my young boys for help on the techno gismo's. Seems I'm part of a pretty Helpless generation. But I'm willing to ask for help so it means I'm teachable. So I'm OK.

jlseymour

Elite Cafe Member
Over Thanksgiving my Grandson that's 14 came down to FL from TN and had to show me how all my home theater and the computer media center hooked to it worked, and he has never seen either, and now I've forgotten everything he taught me...
Jerry

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
disgusting kids

what's even worse, i never gave him the manual. he had all the functions learned within 2 days of getting the camera. he had the nerve to offer help with my cannon power shot if i ever encountered a problem ! :eek:

Andrew Biggs

It's the male gene coming through. All of us men know that the first thing you do is throw away the manual and then spend 6 months trying to figure it out.

Women have great difficulty understanding this side of our nature. Mary actually had the cheek to suggest one day, when I was putting a cabinet together and swearing like a trooper, that I should read the instructions!!!!

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Is that the same gene that tries to navigate by the stars instead of 1) reading the map that is currently in the car or 2) asking for directions at any gas station? We have much experience with that gene....

Christiaan

Elite Cafe Member
Ask for directions!!!!!
Darkest of Dark Dungeons!!! Never, .... that is why a very wise person (probably a marriage counselor) invented a GPS. To save marriages :D :D and settle stupid arguments. If I can just find the manual after six months of trying to figure this thing out.:mad:

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Now why would we stop to ask for directions? Obviously if they knew how to get to where we wanted to be they'd already be there!

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
There is an other gene that causes those who are asked for directions to say "You can't get there from here!!" Just to see the look on your face.

Mike Bissell

Elite Cafe Member
Sandy - It seems as though there have been times when I had to go back from where I came from so that I could get to where I was going!!

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
Mike,
Have you ever looked at an Interstate interchange from an airplane. It looks like a celtic knot.

Abigail

Administrator
Darkest of Dark Dungeons!!! Never, .... that is why a very wise person (probably a marriage counselor) invented a GPS. To save marriages :D :D and settle stupid arguments. If I can just find the manual after six months of trying to figure this thing out.:mad:

I don't know about your GPS, but the lady in our GPS has such an attitude. She gets so cranky if we miss a turn. You can just hear it in her voice. She has this really disgusted tone as she says "REROUTING". I can just imagine her rolling her eyes. :rolleyes:

Abigail

Latest posts

Sponsors