engraving in the works

ron p. nott

Elite Cafe Member
here is a photo of a winchester rifle that i am working on this is a little off of the norm for me since i do mostly colts .. hope you like and your comments are always welcome .. thanks ron p.

jimzim75

Elite Cafe Member
WOW, nice job Ron. Looks like you've finished the scroll work and your going to fill in
the deer some more?

Jim

Last edited:

jimzim75

Elite Cafe Member
One more question. Are you going to have it done in time for Reno, and are you going?

ron p. nott

Elite Cafe Member
thanks guys for your comments .. yes i am going to reno i do have a table but will i have it finished , i dont think so , i am trying to get a colt saa finished for that show .. see you in reno .. ron p.

M A Smith

hey ron......it's a very fine piece 'excellent work....you can allways tell its your work...your distinctive style. beautiful................m.a. smith

ron p. nott

Elite Cafe Member
thanks mark , tom and Pete .. hey tom .. as soon as i get the rifle done it is on the way to turnbull's for refinishing ..
after i finished it the first time my customer decided it should have some game scene on it .. o well the customer is always right .. ron p.

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Ron...I like what you are doing on the Winchester..what are you going to put on the other side? Glad you are feeling better. Keep up the good work.

JJ Roberts-Manassas, VA
School of Artistic Engraving