Announcement: Jewelry supply house going out of business

Brian Marshall

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Stockton, California & Taxco, Guerrero, Mexico
I've driven down and had a look.

Everything I am interested in is bundled up into fairly large lots.

Some of the lots contain totally unrelated items.

These are auctioneers not jewelers. Logic does not apply.

No joy for me. Won't be bidding.

Brian

Note: This is the first major tool supplier to fall victim to our depression/recession. I know of 3 smaller ones that have closed their doors in the last few months.

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
undoubtedly there are some killer deals to be had (esp. rolling mills, lamps and a few other things) but geez louise!- the descriptions and photos are so unhelpful they may as well have just described most of it as 'stuff'. "Shelving & contents" WTH?

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
About 1800 gravers with a current bid of about $371.54 or about $0.048 per each. someone is going to turn a profit. to bad I am so far away I like to take the chance. Some other great profit opportunities in this sale as well.-very interesting thanks Fred

Brian Marshall

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Stockton, California & Taxco, Guerrero, Mexico
Ya'll oughta be aware that someone has discovered a "15% Buyers Premium" that gets added, then there's gonna be 8.75% California sales tax - so that equals 24.75% you'll need to be adding in to your total...

You are dealing with an auction company that did not bother to get someone who knew what they had to describe the items - and if you can't go pick the stuff up yourself the shipping is absolutely extortionate...

B.

jimzim75

Elite Cafe Member
I love to go, wrong country, wrong state, and I think this one you would want to visit
in person. Oh well.

Latest posts

Sponsors