Man-bling Texas Style

Weldon47

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Silver Man-bling Texas Style

Hi folks,

Here's my first 3/4" wide, man-sized cuff bracelet. For the motif I chose Texas cattle brands along with some raised relief sculpted scroll work. Lots of other projects in the works....better get busy!

Hope you enjoy,

Weldon

Attachments

• CB1.jpg
    CB1.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 242
  • CB2.jpg
    CB2.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 197
  • CB3.jpg
    CB3.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Very nice as usual. Must have taken a long time to remove all the material in the backround. What gauge silver do you use?

Thanks,
Peter

jlseymour

Elite Cafe Member
Weldon, Very nice and I like the brand idea, I have collected a a few branding irons and never thought to use them in a design in jewelry...
Great Idea and anyone with a brand I think would love to have jewelry with their brand...
Jerry

tldcowboygear

Weldon, I really like this bracelet. I haven't seen many bracelets that I would wear but this one sure fits the bill.

By the way, I may be in the San Antonio area on a construction job next month. Would it be possible to arrange a visit with you. It would be an honor and a blessing to visit your shop.

Thanks,

D.C.

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Weldon,
I particularly like the way you sculpted the scroll at the ends of the bracelet. Seems like your range of styles and skills are unlimited.
Roger

Weldon47

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks Roger,

That's what happens to a guy when he gets to hang around a fellow like Winston Churchill for a week! Don't know if I'll ever be the same!!

Weldon

Latest posts

Sponsors