microscope video camera help

Ray Cover

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160142433462&ssPa geName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=006

Can any of you tell me if this is the type of camera set up I would need to project my work onto a large tv screen?

This looks similar to the set up GRS uses at shows and from the description it sounds like what I need but I just don't know.

I want to go to a larger screen for my classroom. The flex cams I have work on smaller screens but if I get too large with the TV they don't have enough resolution to give a nice clear picture.

A trinocular set up is unacceptable to me. I want one that hangs off the side. I am not willing to engrave with one eye like you have to do using a trinoc scope.

I need a camera that will zoom in from either behind or the side of the scope without disturbing the scope users view.

That is what I have seen set up so I know it exist but I don't know if this camera is it or not.

Thanks in advance,

Ray

jlseymour

Elite Cafe Member
Ray I have a camera at the shop I'll send info Tue when we get home...
Mine's not a sony but with a fine zoom...
Let you know...
Jl Seymour

jlseymour

Elite Cafe Member
Ray after looking again and reading the info and with the time left, I say Go For It, It should work just fine.
The one I have was used for photo printing on t-shirts after bringing the pic up on a 25" tv...
Jerry

Latest posts

Sponsors