Need a Picture of a Bass

Shanna Moran

Hi Everyone! The forum, as always, is awesome and full of great info. My than,ks again to everyone for making this a wonderful, inspiring place! I am in need of clipart or a drawing, that could be used for engraving, of a big mouth bass with his tail folded over. I've seen this but just can't seem to find it online right now. A link would be appreciated so much as my drawing skills are very lacking! Thanks. Chip on, all! Shanna

ddushane

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Shanna, Go to Google and click on the images link, then type in black bass and some images will come up, change the wording and you'll find more, found some that looked pretty good but not sure if it's what you're wanting. Hang in there, Been wanting to come aggravate you but haven't had the time, will do it when I can, Dwayne

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Dwayne's suggestion is what I was also thinking. I have always had good results when using the Google Image search engine.

Peter

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Check the archive of Bassmasters magazine. Their bass pictures are awesome!

Gargoyle

Official Cafe Stone Carver
You can also do the same thing with Yahoo, gets somewhat different image results than Google. Right above the search box is the link for "images".

Also try flickr, millions of good pix there. http://www.flickr.com/

Shanna Moran

Thanks all

Thanks to everyone for your help. I had searched Google images but hadn't found exactly what I wanted. Dwayne, your pic of the gold bass will work perfectly. Thanks again - you are awesome! You can agravate me anytime :)

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Shanna, I don't know about an online archive, but if you can find someone near you that is a member of Bassmasters, borrow their magazines. They have some pictures of bass in them that will blow your mind away, both under water and in the classic fighting pose, jumping out of the water. Maybe someone here has a few pictures they can forward to you. Sorry, all my old mags disappeared while moving, something about no more space?