omano scope question

I recently purchsed omano scope i think i have problem every time I cut it moves to blurr and i am keep ajusting i thinking to return it before time runs out for return how do you guys rate versus to meji scope or what am I doing wrong saving as little betwen them .I never use micro scope before and scope is the only option left for me due to diamond setting pave all the time in30years. I still do set diamonds thank you for your responce.Aramis Gulbeyan SR

cwbyengraver

Aramis I have had the same problem in the past if you are not moving the scope witch i wasent make sure when you rest your hands on the vise it does not move up and down if you dont have a good solid base it will move just enough

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Aramis, Give the folks a call at the Microscope store-they are very helpful-Ive been using the Omano for some time and have been very pleased with the scope and the folks who sold it to me are the best representatives I have worked with-maybe the best in any business I have dealt with.Fred

I got it with the base I have solid bench and stand I had to take out the eye guards since they don't want to stay in place.that realy helped but still moves and blurrs

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Check to make sure that the large adjustment knobs for focus stay were you set them, lock-if they are what is moving you can increase the tension (holding in one place) by taking one knob in each hand and turning them against each other -one right and one left-your setup materials should give you better directions Fred

Sponsors