Recarved 2007 dollar

Billzach

Elite Cafe Member
I don,t want to hog the forum by showing my recarved coins everyday, so this will be the last one for a few weeks i,m going to enjoy all the other fine engraving here, look this carving only and carve a 2007 washington of your own..You beginners, look this one over and start carving a 2007 dollar.. PS[ keep them fields clean and smooth ]

Attachments

• MVC-003F.JPG
    MVC-003F.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 173

Degs

Elite Cafe Member
Brilliant.....:cool: ....as usual. The fields you do are unbelievable....... are ya sure that's not a mint coin..:D
I'll have to have ago now.....!!

Degs

Jim-Iowa

Elite Cafe Member
Bill I can't speak for everyone but I never tire of seeing you coins.
And your willingness to share and encourage others to give it a go.
Another pristine example of the craft!

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
Bill,
Pleaaase don't wait a few weeks to show more of your work. I really enjoy studying your skill. Of all the coins I own, I cherish yours the most.:confused: :confused:

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
the lion

i tried mailing you , the address wouldn't work. anyway, here's the latest nick8

Billzach

Elite Cafe Member
Monk
You might want to try carving a old hobo on a buffalo nickel for your next project, carving a lion on a coin is quite hard to do or it is for me...Make it a simple subject and as you get used to carving coins add more detail..I,m not sure what line of engraving you are thinking about getting into, but carving coins will greatly help you along..I plan to use my coin carving skills to start engraving portraits on grip caps [ silver half dollars ] of the gun,s owner.

Glenn Johnson

Bill,
I know that I would enjoy seeing as many as you could possibly post. Especially the ones where you are kind enough to explain the process... Many thanks.

Latest posts

Sponsors