Snowbound in Denver

Rick Eaton

Elite Cafe Member
Lee,
Are you moving closer to town? Last month we've been pretty dry, I would imagine you are pretty dry there as well. Not any fun moving in the cold. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Stop by the ABS Show upstairs when you come to Reno, you can get in with your FEGA badge or Safari badge free.
All the best
Rick

Snow in Florida

We have snow in Florida also, you just have to go to wall mart and buy a snow cone to get it. I love to tease Northerners about our weather, it is about 80 outside and we have the air conditioner on, the verizon fios installers were here today and they really got hot doing my fiber cable install. Boy do I love this fiber service, it loads web sites up right now. Hope all of you get through this cold front ok, if we have a lot of this kind of weather I think we will have more than two location dots in Abigail's engraver locator map, by the way the sea trout and red fish are moving closer to the lighted docks and biting great, yall come on down and go fishing. Jack Davenport ps. Merry Christmas.;)

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
LIGHTED DOCKS???????????????? isn't that called baiting? Hunters don't dare BAIT in the snowy mountains. We do use our headlights for sport though.
Merry christmas gang

jimzim75

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Dave,
Most Canadian are convinced it that its the US experimenting with the
weather. It's sort of green and soggy up here. I live in the snow belt, and
the only snow you can find is under a pile of leaves. That's all that left
after the drifts melt. I saw three guys in shorts today, while the wife and I
were Christmas shopping. Could you send a little so back to Canada for
24th? Have a Merry White Christmas.

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
Hey Marty,
Just a note, We're sending you some more snow. Bet your glad. We took all we wanted (about 2 feet) and are sending you the rest. Get out your shovel. You might want to get started new years day for Reno!:D
P.S. I showed my wife your comments about being FLAT. I think she will be in Reno and she is taking a rolling pin.:D

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks Glenn
We're ready for it..shouldn't be too bad down here but LOOK OUT DENVER......

Your wife told me about the rolling pin and blames you totally. She wants to use it on you after we inlay and engrave it in Reno. After all......it was your original vision

Sponsors