Some examples of My stonesetting and design work

jimzim75

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Joseph,
Do you have your own business. This is high end jewellery. Are these stock pieces or do
you have these already sold. Nice setting by the way. It will be interesting to see what
you can add with the GraverMax.

Jim

Last edited:

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Beautiful work Joseph. Did you also design the pieces? I especially like the 3rd one, the way you graduated some color ruby around the center stone, it gives it a kind of shadow effect.

Christiaan

Elite Cafe Member
OH MY!!! Should hide this posting from my little Stravarius. Joseph that is awesome. You gonna make some husbands wallet pretty thin with those. His wife will love him to bits though.

If Sam wins his Next Generation American Artist competition. He can buy one for Abigail.

jlseymour

Elite Cafe Member
Joseph
Beautiful work, I like the 3rd best but all are very fine work...
Love to hear and see more...
Jerry

yoop24

My work

:) Thanks to All of You for nice words!!! For those that wonder about the design process, those are My designs exclusively made for well known high-end jewellery brands they were sold immediately after they were finished mostly in exclusive jewellery auctions in Europe and US. These are very demanding pieces to design and manufacture (sometimes takes weeks or more: a wax model building, to find a central stone (color, shape) and to polish the stone to right shape to fit desired design look, to plan micro pave setting etc. I am in final stages of finishing the new piece and will hopefully post some pictures
Thanks again
Joseph

Dmitriy Pavlov

Elite Cafe Member
Josef, there are great tight pave and beautiful design. I love a spatially 3rd ring. I think some pave's stones was very difficult for setting. Did you use a 3D modeling or carve the models by hand?

Last edited:

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Josef, these are even more spectacular than the others! You do some amazing work.

Thanks for posting them,
Peter

yoop24

more works

here some more....all the pieces are handmade (waxcarved) the pearls are pretty expensive more than 2000US for piece
Many Thanks
Joseph

Attachments

• R822.jpg
    R822.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 69
  • P820.jpg
    P820.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 66
  • 28844-R4108-W.jpg
    28844-R4108-W.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 81
  • P528.jpg
    P528.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

Marc Williams

Great looking pieces.. may I ask... are these pieces set with 4 beads per stone or are they French pave set?? (three stones share one common bead)?? I can't see them up close... so I was just curious...

thanks,
Marc

yoop24

Great looking pieces.. may I ask... are these pieces set with 4 beads per stone or are they French pave set?? (three stones share one common bead)?? I can't see them up close... so I was just curious...

thanks,
Marc

Hi Marc
micro pave stones are set with 4 beads per stone for better security, thanks for nice words, Are You a stonesetter also?
Joseph

Marc Williams

Joseph,
I am a stone setter actually.. 20 years and counting... I just turned 37 so I started young.. I have done micro pave both ways, but I prefer the look of French pave even for "micro pave" less metal between the stones, more stone across the surface... but either way, you work is HOT!!!!

Marc

Latest posts

Sponsors