• donc6 003_edited-3.jpg
    donc6 003_edited-3.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 169
  • squirrel 003_edited-1.jpg
    squirrel 003_edited-1.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 135

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
Nice set. You just keep getting better. Stephen the Grand Masters is in September!

Dan Grubaugh

Stephen, with all of the places that squirrel has been, he has either eaten or lost one of his golden nuts! All 3 projects look vey nice! I like the knife and the nickle the best! You do some great work!
Dan

michaelp

Elite Cafe Member
Stephen, they keep getting better, I'm still working on my first one. I put it aside then go back to it. by the time I'm finished you will have the forrest done. :)

jlseymour

Elite Cafe Member
Stephen, If you run out of squirrels in NV I have about 15 to 30 doing my bird feeders in and a peacock
that hangs out all day...
Nice squirrel, I thought about getting my gun, we southern boys eat them sometimes fried and then in gravey...
Jerry

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Jerry, you gonna bring a mess of squirrels for the engrave-In? Ain't nuthin finer than squirrel and grits for breakfust.

You might buy some of these fine looking squirrels from Stephen, and use'em for decoys to bring them in really close.

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
The only thing better than eatin' 'em is hunting them with my 32 cal. kentucky flinter......A head shot every time......Liz cooks them up real good too!!....Very nice job, Stephen, ride on...........RonS

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
They all look great good job.
Up north the Squirrel goes in a pot of sauce (Italian gravy) and a side of palenta (yellow corn meal) covered with the sauce, peppers, onions.

Billzach

Elite Cafe Member
Stephen
I,ve been aiming to comment on your three engravings from when you posted them, but couldn,t think of enough good words to use, First you are a amazing coin carver, second it looks like you are on your way to becoming a noted knife engraver....[ps] Down here in ky. we fry squirrels rolled in flour and fry them in hot grease...And then we drawn straws to see who gets the squirrel brains after the squirrels are fried, we take a spoon to crack open the head to get to the brains...

sdcoxx

Elite Cafe Member
Hello Cafe Cooks,
In this thread we have the makings for a fine cook book...LOL
Thank you, for your continued support and encouragemnet.
Stephen