Tonights Work

Jim Sackett

Elite Cafe Member
More reality; when I laid down my layout for some reason I lined it up on the word NOKIA. Wrong! the word is off-center just enough to hang the left side of the scroll over the edge.

I'll cut the right side, take a double transfer of it and use it for the left it will probably be a better job doing it that way anyhow.

Night Night

Jim Sackett

Tonights Work.JPG

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Jim, I feel your pain. All of us have had that job that we think is accounted for by our layout only to find out that it's a mm off in one direction or another. Keep cutting - I'm glad to see your enthusiasm with this project. :)

tnartist05

Jim.I dont understand alot about tranfers but is this a real cell phone case you have engraved some??

Thanks in advace for telling me about the above. Tn~

Jim Sackett

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks Tira and Tn for your interest and support. It keeps me going.

Yes it is a real plastic cell phone, the first and probably the last one I'll do as I struggle to keep my touch as light as possible I think about how nice this job could be on brass. I might cut it on brass later.

I've noticed the leaves around screen light up when its on. A little extra bling? So far I haven't gone thrue the plastic. I use push gravers and can't imagine trying to control a power graver on this. But then I've never held a power graver.

Hope you all have a good day.

Jim Sackett