Question: Weldon Lister's class on American scroll

Weldon47

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hi Big Will & other Folks,

Due to unfortunate circumstances I can not give the class (at least not at this time). Living out in the country has its advantages...beautiful scenery, quiet, abundant wildlife, etc, etc.......One of the down-sides is the lack of technology that is up to speed with the rest of the world. At the time of the announcement of my Basic and Advanced American Scroll class I thought (mistake on my part) that I had an internet provider who could guarantee enough upload speed to make it work. My current provider is unable to do it so I searched until I found one that I thought would do the trick (and would work in my area....went through several). Initially, I thought it was OK but further investigation revealed that the service is almost there but it's inconsistent on the upload speed. To do the class properly I need to provide a first class video upload and this just won't cut it so unfortunately, I will have to wait to do it until the speed is adequate in my area. The last thing I want to do is start the class and then have folks become frustrated when it won't work right.
This technology is really cool & it stinks that a lack of it is keeping me from taking part in this method of teaching.

Sorry for the delay in updating.

I have a list of folks who are interested and will get the info out when I am able to give the class correctly and in a professional manner (not with what amounts to a tin can and a string!).

To those who have expressed an interest in my classes I say THANKS! & stay tuned!!

Weldon

Big will

Sorry for being so impatient Weldon, I was just worried i had missed something about the class and was curious if anyone had heard anything about it. And i appreciate the fact that your trying to make sure things are done right. I live in a small town too and up until recently our high speed internet consisted of tin cans on strings. So i understand the waiting game for your town to embrace technology and enter the digital age.