What Catigory ???

Powderhorn

Elite Cafe Member
I have done a set of knives that are of the Winchester factory annual set varitey, and am wondering what category, or where to list them on ebay. I understand that there not the best quality, and I kept the design simple for that reason. Now as to where to list them.

tldcowboygear

Howdy Powderhorn,

I have done a couple of those knives. I posted them in "folding knives" customized I think. Since I do a lot of spur/cowboy stuff, I stuck them in the collectibles-western americana-spurs category also. Not strictly by ebay "rules" but I haven't had any problems with it. Good luck. Can you post pictures here? I would like to see your work on them.

Thanks,

D.C.

tldcowboygear

I just looked and found that the knives are also under collectibles, knives, swords & blades and sub category folding knives. I took a quick look at the categories so I just got the buyer's version. I seem to remember that there was a sub-sub category of "customized". Knowing ebay, that may have changed by now. It has been 3 months or so since I put one on there.

D.C.

Powderhorn

Elite Cafe Member
Tldcowboygear; I was not sure that I could list factory knives there, but after looking, I'll put them up tomorrow. Thanks for the info. I did these to kinda stick my toe in the water, to see what happens. They are engraved on both sides. There are some pics below.
100_0020.jpg 100_0025.jpg 100_0031.jpg 100_0030.jpg

Last edited: