Who's Who list is online, please help now!

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Ok, We have finally got the Who's Who list online. I am still collecting names that need to be on the list as well so let me know this if need be. A few folks have already done their bios, and those are included. If you are on the list, and your bio is not done, please work on it so that it is there for posterity, If you know someone on the list, or about someone on the list who is no longer with us, please put together what you know and send it along. If some of you want to do some research on some of the historical engravers, that would be wonderful as well, and we can list you as researcher. Yes, I know, I need to call Bob Evans, and see what all he has. I am just in crazy rush trying to get a very complicated engraving done for the Art Knife Invitational along with all my other projects. So until it's done, I am pretty scarce.

Any, the basic format for the ultimate printing of this list will be edited down to along the lines of the bios from me, John Barraclough and Rembrandt's( boy, I'm in good company aren't I!). Other folks have provided more information as you can see, and that is useful to, so I don't want to discourage that extra information. In the long run, it will be useful too in a diffrent.

name LAST, first , middle,
year born, year died, year started engraving (approximate is fine)

Engraver________ Teacher_______ Author/ Promoter_________

learned engraving from__________

lived in what area, city________state_________country________
did what kind of work?_______________________________
Taught where___________________________
had works published in ___________________
any general information_________________

the list is here.
http://learn2engrave.com/whoswho.html

D'Angelo

Hey Scott!!!
Seems you forgot a few. Including myself....lol....Here are a few I didnt see. Steve Kaymek-Colt engraver. Andrew Bourbon, Tom Frieberger, John Pease, And me...lol..Wayne D'Angelo

Latest posts

Sponsors