1 year in...

oniemarc

Elite Cafe Member
I started this plate a little before and finished a little after, 1 year since I started engraving. First time doing some copper inlay. Should have centered the design a little better, but I was planning on some lettering on top. Looked off though, but already started cutting. Lesson learned....planning needs to improve, hahahah.

Marc 20220227_132208.jpg

mdengraver

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I started this plate a little before and finished a little after, 1 year since I started engraving. First time doing some copper inlay. Should have centered the design a little better, but I was planning on some lettering on top. Looked off though, but already started cutting. Lesson learned....planning needs to improve, hahahah.

Marc View attachment 49394

oniemarc

Elite Cafe Member
Thank you all for the kind words. Truly appreciated. Been falling in love with this artform deeper and deeper since I started. I wish I had more free time to practice and just engrave in general. Lots and lots to improve, but slowly things are starting to click. Mainly because of the great people here. I feel I am forever in debt for all the wisdom and knowledge willingly shared here. Thank you!!
Marc

oniemarc

Elite Cafe Member
Very Very nice Marc, I would be ecstatic to reach your level with several more years of practice. I Applaud your “one year in” Achievements. BB
Thanks BB, I am trying my best, which is all one can do. I try to take a step back when I make something and look at it for a while. Pick out all the mistakes and focus on how to avoid them next time. Doesn't always work out, hahaha. I don't know anything yet, but am trying to better myself every step I take.

Latest posts

Sponsors