2024 engrave-in September 13-15th

Dean

Elite Cafe Member
SAVE THE DATE AND MAKE YOUR PLANS to be at this years 2024 Engrave In which will be September 13-15th at at Scott Pilkington's home in Monteagle, Tennessee, we are working on getting a list of presenters, anyone who would like to give a talk on a subject that they feel would benefit others please let us know by posting here.

We are looking for ideas as to what people would like to here discussed and from any special engraver you would like to hear from.

We would also like to start getting an idea as far as a head count of those who plan on coming, if you are please let us know.

If you are not familiar with the (Engrave In) it is a great time to get together for those involved in the art of hand engraving from the very basics to the more advanced. Learn from season engravers that are more than happy to pass along what they know about the craft.

Topics that are covered range anywhere form push engraving, palm type engravers, scrimshaw, carving, drawing, transfer methods of designs, scroll work, types of backgrounds, inlay and the list goes on and on........................................

So if you are thinking about getting into engraving, new to engraving , or a seasoned engraver the Engrave In has always been a great place to be. Meet new friends, catch up with old friends and have a great time.

Look forward to seeing new faces along with all those who have come in the past.

Dean

Attachments

• 2023 engrave in c.jpg
    2023 engrave in c.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 44
  • 2023 engrave in b.jpg
    2023 engrave in b.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 44
  • 2023 engrave in a.jpg
    2023 engrave in a.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 45

ByrnBucks

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Good evening Dean,

Put me down for a yes, rarely does one find the opportunity to be around a more wonderful and friendly group of people. Hope Scott keeps hosting these for many years to come. If y’all need an extra set of hands setting up let me know. Have a wonderful week.

Dustin Byrn

Mattline

I am planning on being there provided life allows. There will be 2 of us. I would be curious to hear any details a first timer should be aware of.

Dean

Elite Cafe Member
Mattline , glad to hear that you are planning to be there. the major thing to be aware of is to expect to learn several techniques and ways of doing things, meeting some great people that are all great at sharing their knowledge in a laid back setting at Scotts home in the mountains. Feel free to call or text me anytime at 941-626-2784. Look forward to meeting and seeing you there.

Latest posts

Sponsors