2024 Engrave-In

LDexter

The 2024 Engrave in will be September 13-15th at Scott Pilkington Jr’s home little trees ramble Monteagle Tennessee. Please let us know if you are coming and what topics you would like to hear about this year. Also if there is a certain engraver that you would like to speak let us know and maybe they can be persuaded. Later on I will list the people coming etc

Mattline

The 2024 Engrave in will be September 13-15th at Scott Pilkington Jr’s home little trees ramble Monteagle Tennessee. Please let us know if you are coming and what topics you would like to hear about this year. Also if there is a certain engraver that you would like to speak let us know and maybe they can be persuaded. Later on I will list the people coming etc
Not sure if tickets are required but at the moment I am planning on being there with my better half right beside me.

As far as potential speakers, hear are a few I would love to meet, listen to and work with; Jake Weismann, Layne Zuelke, and Brian Powley.

LDexter

Not sure if tickets are required but at the moment I am planning on being there with my better half right beside me.

As far as potential speakers, hear are a few I would love to meet, listen to and work with; Jake Weismann, Layne Zuelke, and Brian Powley.
Dean is correct that no tickets are required and there are no charges. You both are welcome. I will put you on the list as coming

LDexter

I was looking for Jake Weismann but am not sure who I am looking for. I know of a Jake Wosinski who makes jewelry. Can you help me out

Latest posts

Sponsors