9 bm star

papart1

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
cant wait to see this one finished
so far it's not bad........the convexed portions, trigger guard specifically is a royal pain. Try and erase...........draw and erase. It's a never ending process. AND I wouldn't have it any other way thank you!!!!

In passing , might I add one reason, probably the biggest one, is it's my first time with a stupid trigger guard

Last edited:

TFACARVING

Elite Cafe Member
so far it's not bad........the convexed portions, trigger guard specifically is a royal pain. Try and erase...........draw and erase. It's a never ending process. AND I wouldn't have it any other way thank you!!!!

In passing , might I add one reason, probably the biggest one, is it's my first time with a stupid trigger guard
I had actually thought about purchasing one of these myself to give it a go because they are relatively inexpensive and I havnt done many guns as of yet. However I decided to work on a cva pocket police clone that I had already started and I came across a browning 1955 for super cheap that I couldn't pass up. So maybe I will come across another 9bm and get it to play with as well

papart1

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
these guns are very well balanced, feels like a 22, shots 9, if you can get your hands on a colt commander...........it closely resemblies it

TFACARVING

Elite Cafe Member
these guns are very well balanced, feels like a 22, shots 9, if you can get your hands on a colt commander...........it closely resemblies it
I had a chance at one in a pawn shop in decent condition for 250 but decided to hold off then I found that browning 1955 in 380 rather than 32 for 200 bucks and couldn't pass up the deal