A very Merry Christmas to you all

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
my sentiments too, andrew. you really make this forum a nice "goto" place. everyone else, thank you all. 1 post, or a thousand, you all make my day

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Merry Christmas

To all our international friends.
Froh Weihnachten
Весела Коледа
Bon Nadal
Gelukkig Kerstfeest
Häid jõule
Joyeux Noël
Buon Natale
С Рождеством
¡Feliz Navidad

From Roger and Cathi Bleile

Last edited:

Jahn Baker

Elite Cafe Member
I'll join in this choir as well! :biggrin::clapping:Thank you to all for you information and inspiration.:bow:
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight. Hope we all enjoy a healthy and rewarding mew year!:tiphat:

santos

Elite Cafe Member
Joyeux Noël à tous . And a lot of beautiful engravings for 2012

Willem Parel

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Andrew, Christmas is almost done now but " ik wens jou en je familie een heel goed 2012, vooral veilig met minder aardbevingen!!!";)

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
[ Every day is like Christmas here in the Cafe, with all my engraver friends sharing what they know with everyone. I hope everyone has a Merry one and a fantastic 2012!
~Sam[/QUOTE]

Well said, Mighty Chief!

My sentiments completely..... and special greeting to Andrew and Mary in Christchurch. They and their city population have come through so many earthshaking traumas, in a fair world that would be way too many, yet Andrew appears unshakable in character, dusting himself off, rearranging the furniture, and back on track as if nothing had happened. .... remarkable!

Every blessing to all...

Rod

Latest posts

Sponsors