Abigail Alfano sings on YouTube!

Abigail

Administrator
Hi Rod! Thank you! I'm not sure about Reno. Sam is going ofcourse, but I don't know if I can get away from my job this soon after the holidays. I'm not giving up yet, though. As the time gets closer, I'll let you know.
It would be GREAT to have a jam session with you again. Oh, and Sam got me a baritone uke for Christmas from Hawaii. I think it will be a great travel instrument on planes. It's tuned like a guitar without the two bass strings.

Marcus, that was my mandolin debut last year. (I had not played it in public before like that). I look at the dvd of that performance, and just cover my eyes. I was SO very scared at that performance and I can hear my voice shakin like crazy. Oh well. I think it must be like sky diving or something. We look forward to the 'rush' of the whole thing, and then once we're up there (mid-air) you wonder what the heck inside makes you wanna do something so crazy! LOL
The chords were simple mandlolin chords. I'm playing "open" chords, not barred chords. I'm tuned 1/2 step down and playing open D, then Bm, then G, then A. I'm tuned down because the guys always have their guitars tuned 1/2 step down. When I play with other people, I tune back up to standard tuning.

Cheers,
Abigail

jlseymour

Elite Cafe Member
Abigail, You really don't want to go to Nashville, do you???
Sam could open a Opry House in Branson MO...
Thanks
Jerry

Andrew Biggs

Awwwe .....c'mon Abigail

Pull a sicky for a few days!!! (translated that means take a few days off sick with some mysterious bug that surprising lasts as long as the Reno show) :D :D :D

Hope you can make it

Cheers
Andrew

Abigail

Administrator
Andrew,
I do ;) cough cough feel a slight cold coming on...cough cough ;) ...I think it's the humidity here. Maybe a change of climate is what the doctor will order?
Abigail :)

Sponsors