An adventurous knife forum?

JTR

I've spent longer than I'd like to admit making my first knife, and have finally finished it.
I'd like to post my efforts on a decent forum, but am not sure of which one, as it's not, well, a normal sort of knife, but more of an art knife sort of thing.
I've been e-mailing Monk, and sent him some pictures, and he suggests asking you guys for some site addresses.
Perhaps he'll post some pictures to help with some ideas.
Thanks in advance, John

JTR

Thanks Weldon,
I hadn't happened upon that one before. Looks interesting!
I also noticed that Monk posted some pics of my knife on here, the thread titled 'A message knife'. Thanks Monk!
Any comments are welcome, and true, I realize it's not engraved, but I plead lack of space.
John

dclevinger

Elite Cafe Member
JTR, the knife network is a very good place with some great people. Several of the members here participate on those forums fairly regularly.
Good call Weldon.

David

mikekoller

The knifenetwork... There are others, but it is probably the most like this one that you will find.

My first post here, I have been lurking around for a little while, but I would like to say thanks to all that participate here.

A ton of information here!!!!!!!

fitzo

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Register at Knife Network and post your knife fotos in "The Display Case" along with a description of your materials and techniques and an introduction. You will get a very warm reception.

Last edited:

JTR

Thank you guys for the suggestion of the Knife Network, and the kind words regarding my knife.
I visited the site, tried to register, and found out I’d already registered some time ago! So much for my razor sharp memory!
So I’ll take your advise and post some pictures there.
Thanks, John

PS, Robert, the octopus is a really snug fit on the sheath, but I did pin it just for safeties sake.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Sponsors