Another new member.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
your poor english is probably as good as mine ! welcome, lets see a foto or 2.

Leonardo

Elite Cafe Member
Thank you all for your warm welcome!
I would like to tell you that, unfortunately, I am not a hand engraver neither an artist. I can not pull those amazing curls from my mind! I am an engineer, actually a system analyst, but involved in the engraving business for the last ten years. I am doing the simplest all-the-days engraving with cnc machines (rotary, diamond drag, laser), but I have a great interest in the hand engraving jobs and this is the reason because I am here among you. It seem to be a cozy place to share experiences and common interests.
Anyway, although there are no hand engraving pics, you can see some of my modest works at www.dblgrabados.com , but the site is written in Spanish, sorry!

Abigail

Administrator
Leonardo,
Don't worry about the English thing. We have members here from Louisiana and Tennessee and we do okay.:D
Oh..and then there's Texas. ;)
Cheers,
Abigail

Leonardo

Elite Cafe Member
Thank you Jordi!
- I have an appointment with Jordi the next week to start learning a bit about this crafts - Perhaps, after some training I will have a picture or two to show here... if I can do a decent job!

Leonardo

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Martin!
I have a Gravograph IS200 (a New Hermes Vanguard Unica in USA), an Epilog laser and a Roland PIX-30 3D scanner. Software: GravoStyle, CorelDraw Graphic Suite 12 and X3, VisualMill, Autocad, PhotoGraV, Rhinoceros.
Also have a five axis cnc engraving machine developed by me, but this will be a theme for another thread!

jlseymour

Elite Cafe Member
Welcome Leonardo.
You are so lucky to have Jordi to introduce you to engraving, his work is fantastic...
Jerry

Gator

Wecome Leonardo,
Your English is better than my Spanish, I can only speak enough to get me into trouble.
Very nice people here.
Gator

Leonardo

Elite Cafe Member
Thank you jlseymour for your welcome. You are right. Now I hope to be able to do engraving and to reach an acceptable level!
Also thank you Gator and welcome to you too. Do not be shy to try some Spanish with me! I am sure that you can write quite well.

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Welcome Leonardo, Get a cup of coffee, pull up a chair and you will learn much........Ron S

Latest posts

Sponsors