Anyone Going to the NRA Show?

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Are any engravers going to the NRA show? I will be there and would like to meet anyone from the forum if they are attending. :)

davidshe

Elite Cafe Member
Hello Tira,

I will not be there but please stop by and say hello to Lynn Thompson at the Cold Steel Knives booth. I do a lot of engraving for Lynn and he appreciates hand engraving. They asked me to engrave a special NRA 2014 knife as a raffle prize for the folks who attend their booth. All it needs are the initials of the winner! Tira, I really like your work and your website and look forward to meeting you someday.

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I will be there Friday afternoon, all day Saturday and afternoon on Sunday. When I'm not walking around, I will be at the Blue Book Publications booth. The folks at BBP have my phone number.

If you live within a few hours of Indianapolis, I highly recommend the NRA convention. Lots of engraved guns on display. Admission is free and you don't have to be a member. Just get a guest pass at the registration desk. This will be my 9th visit to the convention and I have never been disappointed.

Latest posts

Sponsors