Belt Buckle Someone Posted

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
some time ago a young lady joined the forum. she departed rather quickly. her theory was that engraving was too cut and dry. not enough new creativity. there's plenty of "new ideas" in anbody's mind. this buckle proves that all one has to do is let it out !

Crossbolt

Elite Cafe Member
Belt Buckle Someone Posted
That was me . It's from Malcolm Appleby. It's basically a test piece for gun engraving he did . Google: dragon gun Appleby. If you think engraving is all about scroll work you need to check out his work. In my opinion it's very creative . Definitely my preferred approach (exploring texture rather than refined fitting of scroll to form) . Different strokes for different folks

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
That was me . It's from Malcolm Appleby. It's basically a test piece for gun engraving he did . Google: dragon gun Appleby. If you think engraving is all about scroll work you need to check out his work. In my opinion it's very creative . Definitely my preferred approach (exploring texture rather than refined fitting of scroll to form) . Different strokes for different folks
i agree totally.as long as the quality is there,as long as somebody likes the design, who cares if it's not the "every day stuff".

Latest posts

Sponsors