Help, please: Best background

JohnR

Elite Cafe Member
Any ideas of a good background to go around the large leafs? I'm thinking that steppling it would be too large of a dark area. What do you think? Any help/critique would be greatly appriciated as I am still in the learning stage of design & layout......JohnR

Attachments

• 100_0342.JPG
    100_0342.JPG
    174.7 KB · Views: 178

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
JohnR, I don't think you need any background treatment around the large leafs. They look real good the way you have cut them. I am unable to identify the s in Island however. I think you might add some more cut to distinguish it. other than that the slide looks real nice-Fred

Doc Mark

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Frankly, I would not do anything to the background. You could deepen the large long leaves and then sculpt them into a more 3 dimensional relief design, but again I like what you have right now.

D.M.

I can't recognize the word in the middle. If there is a small "S" there it is VERY small. Sorry for offtopic.

JohnR

Elite Cafe Member
Thank you all for the helpful feedback. I will improve the letters so that they are easier recongnizable and consider your background options. Thanks......JohnR

TyG

Elite Cafe Member
Looks great John, if you really had to put something there, maybe some fine shade lines into the bellies of the leaves to give depth. I don't really think it needs anything though. Ty