Big game drawings.

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Thread starter #3
Monk, There well be six big game animal's on this Browning rifle three on each side this rifle is a grade 1 no engraving make's for perfect canvas for engraving like the grade 1 Browning A-5 shot gun also no engraving. J.J.

JJ Roberts

Thread starter #5
papart1 This Browning BAR is an older model in 270 cal. made of steel it's been striped down and hand polished and after I engrave it it will have a French Gray finish to show off the engraving witch I like to do to engraved guns. J.J.

monk

Staff member
Monk, There well be six big game animal's on this Browning rifle three on each side this rifle is a grade 1 no engraving make's for perfect canvas for engraving like the grade 1 Browning A-5 shot gun also no engraving. J.J.
i was trained in the use of a, "bar" rifle. was a full auto, a real beast, not too good for going after deer and such. if memory serves, i think it was 30.06 caliber. i'd love to see fotos when you're finished with the job.

JJ Roberts

Thread starter #8
Ken, I use a Rapidograph pen and black india ink for my pen & ink drawing's before that I used crow quill dip pens.monk your right the first Browning BAR full auto was in 30.06. J.J.

JJ Roberts

Thread starter #10
Ken, The Rapidograph pens are simple to clean I put them in a tin of ammonia for fifteen minute's run under hot water like new no problem. J.J.