bracelet

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Shawn,

Saved my thanks till the end, but always enjoying your step by step postings, they make all of your objects good tutorials.

Congratulations!

Rod

Beathard

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Any chance of getting a photo through the microscope of the horse's mane? It is beautiful. I'd like to try to study/learn from it.

didyoung

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
a close up.:tiphat:
I have 3 castings from others that hlped me gain some understanding of creating what looks like hair.
marty r.
chris dc
ray cover
all great examples of bulino.

Peter_M

Elite Cafe Member
Thank you for the close up Shawn, you got a lot of depth on the horse head, they look sculpted.

Peter

GTJC460

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Really nice work on both pieces. It amazes me at how fine you can cut sterling. It's no easy task trying to cut that fine in such a soft metal. And you seem to be extremely fast at it too, which is even more impressive. I believe you inspire many folks to do better work.

Eugene Carkoski

Elite Cafe Member
I have always been impressed with your shading, but now that you shown a closeup I can see that it is just simple perfection.
Thanks for sharing

silverchip

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Great stuff Shawn, Now I am truly impressed and think I will always be from now on. Your persistance and practice are well worth the effort.Yudaman!!!!!!!!!

l. bacon

That is just beautiful Shawn, but how do you get the reverse dome shape to it? Ok, maybe it is convex shape? Anyway I like it very much!!

Larry