Announcement: Bulino class Lee Griffiths

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Some of you may not be aware that GRS has added a bulino class. I will be the instructor. There are seats available and it is scheduled for the end of August.

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Lee,
Signed up for it last week. Looking forward to the class.

Sandy

Christian DeCamillis

Elite Cafe Member
Lee is a good teacher and a great artist. Anyone who wants a live in person class will be satisfied by his expertise in engraving. This is evident by the knife he posted in another thread. His layout of landscape and use of light are wonderful. This would be a worthwhile class.

Chris

david bain

Elite Cafe Member
I took a class, couple years ago with Lee.(When the French girl was there)Anybody who takes a class with Lee will enjoy it.It will be a fun experence.

Joe

If there are any who are wavering out there, I encourage you to take this class. I twice had the privelidge of spending a week in class under Lee's instruction. And although I have already taken Chris's Bulino class, I would sign up for Lee's if not for a scheduling conflict. (Daughter's wedding) The "non-bulino" related info alone that would, no doubt, come up would more than justify the expense. I wish I could be there.

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Still a couple of seats availabe. The class will be mainly cutting and technique oriented (line and dot) but I will also touch on the art side explaining a bit about light and shade to help the student understand how to create more form and where to put what when the reference material is either incomplete or misleading.

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
Lee and Class members :beerchug:
I am hosting a BBQ Sunday evening at 6:30. For all those that are in the bulino class. It will be at the RV park just west of Glendo on the West side of I-35. It is not hard to find just go under the over pass and then turn left. All you need to bring is yourself. Looking forward to seeing you. :yes

Sandy

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
If it wasn't such a long trip I would be there just for the BBQ!!
Come hungry!!!!!
I've been to a couple of these!
Rex

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sandy, see you in a couple of days. I think I'll be there in time to indulge.

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
Lee,
Great, I will save you a plate full and a soda. See you in a couple of days.:thumbs up:
Sandy

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sandy,

Great to be with you at the GM Weekend, if I could put my work on hold and 'beam me up Scotty", I would be there!

When you get one great master, Chris, endorsing another great master, Lee, you know it is going to be a great course! Lee, wish I could be there! My daughter gets married in October and you dads know what that means ... you gotta work till you die!

Rod

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
Rod,
When in October. My youngest gets married October 16. I know what you mean. It was good seeing you. Bring your flute to Reno. ;) See ya.

Rex,
Boy this economy is cutting into everything. :shock:

Sandy

Last edited: