~ Elite 1000 Member ~
::::Pledge Member::::
Thread starter #1

Attachments

Last edited:

JJ Roberts

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Dani,The snow leopards look fine:thumbsup:,I use that 3M paper for final polishing to remove any burs. J.J.

SamW

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Castle Valley, UT in the Red Rock country
They look really nice Danae. I use stipple shading to smooth and blend the line shading somewhat which gives a bit more of a fur look. However, that means quite a few more hours of work and not really necessary here. You should have a happy customer!

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
anatomically, the origin of the whiskers on the upper cat are too closely clustered in a bunch. those rows of black dots on a cat's muzzle are where the hair follicles are. the lower one is pretty good, but the upper one bears a resemblance to Adolphe Menjou... ;-)

Dani Girl

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thread starter #14
416 stainless bolster on a boot knife. Double edged slightly up swept dagger. Very subtle. Carbon Fibre handles, made by a friend. He asked me to do whatever I wanted to....He just requested bulino

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
anatomically, the origin of the whiskers on the upper cat are too closely clustered in a bunch. those rows of black dots on a cat's muzzle are where the hair follicles are. the lower one is pretty good, but the upper one bears a resemblance to Adolphe Menjou... ;-)
I haven't heard that name for many years. When I was a youth, I aspired to be a dapper, continental sophisticate like Adolphe Menju. I failed miserably!

Attachments

Latest posts

Sponsors