Announcement: Celtic Line Drawing eBook

tsterling

Elite Cafe Member
TomSterling_Celtic_Line_Drawing_Cover.jpg
I’ve been beavering away finishing up my instructional eBook, Celtic Line Drawing – Simplified Instructions. After two years of effort, I’m finally ready to show it to the world!

Celtic Line Drawing - Simplified Instructions leads you step by step into the fascinating world of creating Celtic knots. Replete with sample drawings, templates and illustrated instructions, this simple but powerful and flexible approach will have you creating intricate plaitwork designs on paper in just minutes.

231 pages of instruction, eight fun and beautiful tutorials will help you quickly progress from elegant plaitwork to more spectacular designs that utilize Cutwork, Circles, Spirals and your own original creations!

The sky's the limit as you apply these simple principles to create amazing designs. Ideal for engraving, fine art, coloring books, mandalas, crafts, scrapbooking, journaling, woodburning, leather tooling or just amusing yourself with a pen and paper while waiting at the doctor's office.

Author's Note - This book is best viewed on electronic devices that support color. Many of the images and instruction figures and drawings may be more difficult to follow on devices that render images in grayscale or black and white.

Available in eBook format for Amazon Kindle, Apple iBooks, Kobo, Scribd, and Angus & Robertson. $3.99 (USD) at most of the links here: https://books2read.com/b/3nnW6B

Apple iPad/iPhone/Mac users should download from the Apple link – Amazon Kindle Reader will not render this eBook correctly on Apple products. Apple downloads here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/celtic-line-drawing-simplified-instructions/id1453924361

Yes, hard copies may eventually be available.

celtic_plaitwork.gif
Above is a little animated image of this ultra-simple Celtic Line Drawing method! You CAN do this!

Thanks for Looking!
Tom

Last edited:

zmankay

Tom, your examples shown on your blog, listed under "sterlingsculptures.com", are really quite impressive. Congratulations on your new ebook.
Jim

Doc Mark

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hey Tom,

I just purchase your cool book but I'm having a few problems. I've loaded it on my Kindle and it works fine but of course there is no color. So I tried to load it on my iPad Pro with the Kindle app and all I can see is the cover! When I go to other pages there is a temporary header but no script or illustrations. I can even find the Table of Contents but again, it goes to a blank page. Any suggestions? By the way, all of my other Kindle books load properly on the iPad.

Thanks,

Mark

Jonathan.Silas

Elite Cafe Member
Hey Tom,

I just purchase your cool book but I'm having a few problems. I've loaded it on my Kindle and it works fine but of course there is no color. So I tried to load it on my iPad Pro with the Kindle app and all I can see is the cover! When I go to other pages there is a temporary header but no script or illustrations. I can even find the Table of Contents but again, it goes to a blank page. Any suggestions? By the way, all of my other Kindle books load properly on the iPad.

Thanks,

Mark
I'm not Tom but you might want to check that you have the latest version of kindle for your iPad. I ran into that issue reading Tom's book on my android phone, turns out I had an old version that couldn't open the file. A clean update and its working fine.

tsterling

Elite Cafe Member
Hey Tom,

Thanks,

Mark

Hi Doc,

Unfortunately, the Amazon Kindle version is incompatible with iPad, iPhone and Mac computers. Those with Apple iPads, iPhones or Macs should purchase through Apple iTunes.
Here’s a link for those with Apple equipment: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/celtic-line-drawing-simplified-instructions/id1453924361

Sorry, but the service I engaged to distribute the eBook to all the various vendors has steadfastly refused to provide any human help.

Tom

Doc Mark

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Tom,

Sorry to hear that this won't work on my Kindle app on the iPad. But with the cost so reasonable, I can get another copy though iTunes.

Thanks,

Mark

papart1

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Got mine just now, downloaded the app and this old windows 7 is cruising right along. Nice book with clear instructions and a joy to read. Thanks Mr. Sterling. paps