Christmas Morning

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
It's Christmas morning and I have a confession to make. I was way more excited to open my computer to this forum than I was to open any presents. Shame on me. I'm an engraveaholic! Merry Christmas every one.

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I would prefer doing any number of things, but.....since I am at work, it is a pleasure to be able to view this forum. We provide 100% coverage 365 days, so if it is your day to work.....

Peter

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Fifty-Five Christmas' ago I found this JC Higgins Single Shot 22 Rifle under the Christmas tree, thought I would share this happy memory with you all. Have a great day with relatives and friends.

Yours truly,
JJ Roberts

Attachments

• jj.1957christmas.jpg
    jj.1957christmas.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 60

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I finally came up for air, kind of glad the rush is done. I am a diamonsetergoldsmiithengravohalic, but I tell ya I'm going to enjoy a couple days off. I want to wish all the great people on this forum a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Hope all prosper in the new year and are healthy and happy.
Mike

Great picture JJ you still look the same. A happy young man.

Harold

I have no kids so a very lazy day for the wife and me. I did get my wife this for a gift.

Attachments

• DSC00802.jpg
    DSC00802.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC00800.jpg
    DSC00800.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 46

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
Abigail,
A support group sounds good indeed. Can you only imagine the time consuming project this would be? Measure the growth rate of Sam's cafe, multiply by five (at least) and you would have the begining of the group needing support. I'm thinking we're a lost cause because none of us are repentive.

Latest posts

Sponsors