Christmas Turkey

BrianPowley

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Not really one for the dinner table.
Merry Christmas
Brian

dclevinger

Elite Cafe Member
That looks great Brian! Are you going to be able to make it to Reno? I would love to be able to see it in person. David

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
Nice work Brian. How long have you been engraving? Reno will be great this year. You should be there. Thanks for showing your work.

BrianPowley

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thank you for the compliments, but the real praises need to go out to my teachers and mentors- Ron Smith, John Barraclough, Eric Gold, Chris DeCamillus,Sam Alfano, Lee Griffiths, Ralph Bone, Sam Welch, Bob Evans,Bob Strosin,Marty Rabeno,Rex Pederson,Diane Scalese,Mark Swanson,Ken Hurst,Lynton Mckenzie, Bill Gamradt, Jim Blair, Roger Sampson, Mike Dubber, Don & D.J. Glaser, Ray Phillips, Johny Weyerts, Barry Lee Hands and many more fellow engravers that I just can't begin to thank for sharing themselves.(Sorry if I omitted anyone's name---it isn't intentional--it's just that there are so many great ones out there)

You have unselfishly provided me the inspiration to become better and better at this craft.
I truly believe that the best engraving the world has ever seen is being done today, and the above mentioned names(and the ones I forgot to mention) are the reason for this.

You've given us so much more than we've given you, and the only way I can return the favor is to be the best that I can be---on every commission, on every freebee.

As a life long student of engraving,it's nice to get the Kudos, and I do appreciate it.
Hopefully, all of you mentors and teachers of the Art of Engraving, realize that you are seeing a reflection of yourselves and your own talents in the photographs that will appear here and elsewhere.

Thank you all too much for the inspiration, the drive and the encouragement to be among "The very best in the world".
Merry Christmas
Brian

BrianPowley

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Glenn, I've only been engraving a mere 26 years. 21 part time, 5 full time.
Reluctantly,I won't make it to Reno this year. I attended both weeks of The Grand Masters and that didn't leave enough to allow me to attend the exhibition.

Brian

Latest posts

Sponsors