Congratulations Chris DeCamillis

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Congratulations to professor Chris DeCamillis for having completed the first year of hand engraving instruction at ESU in the engraving arts program. We thank you and Susie for your personal contribution to advancing our magnificent art form. You met the challenge and got the program off to a great start. It couldn't have been easy being away from home for so many months.

Thank you, and may you have a safe journey home.

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Yesssss!!! congratulations Chris. Give us a quick rundown on how that went. We would be anxious to hear It is a pretty important milestone for the art...........Ron S

Harpuahound

Elite Cafe Member
The first engraving class I took was with Chris DeCamillis. He was an excellent teacher and Im supremely jealous of the students at ESU who got to take his class.

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Chris,
Congrats to a fine job! It had to take a lot of dedication and sacrifce. I love to kid around when we get together but I just had the pleasure of having 4 of your students in my class and I can tell you get them excited about engraving. You left a lasting impression on them!
Now, go use that new pontoon!!!
Rex

Marcus Hunt

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Fantastic job done, Chris. I've had the pleasure of meeting one of your student's in particular and I've never met a youngster so fired up about engraving arts. She showed me some of her stuff and I was blown away! I knew it would happen and it's exciting to be in at the beginning of a 'new age'; these kids are thinking of new ideas and producing things that are that bit 'different' to what we're used to. I really hope she reads this and posts some of her work. I'm certain that a lot of her enthusiasm is down to your fine skills as a teacher.

jlseymour

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks

Chris,
Thanks You,
If I had drawed straws for one of the great instructors at GRS, I won and got the shorest straw...
You said I may rather engrave than do jewelry work and repair, You were so right...
I'm enjoying engraving if only for self gradification than doing custom and repair on jewelry...

We are the one's they put in the getto across the street in the, I don't know what they did downstaires with the trucks they made all that noise with...

Thanks Again Chris
JL Seymour

Last edited: