CorelDRAW

Timgraver

When I see 2019 CorelDRAW download on eBay for $7 Do you think it’s a scam? Seems unreal

T.G.III

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Purchased 2018 CorelDraw home and student at the local office max for $80.00, not that many mouse clicks required to resize my drawings for the purpose of transfer, way more program than I'll ever be able to seriously utilize but comes with the very features I need.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
corel has a bit of a learning curve. it will do most anything an engraver would have need of. it would be quite worth the price to get one of the aftermarket "bibles" covering the version you get. such may be available on the bay. if a newer version, most book stores could order one for you.

Strelok

Just be careful how many times you reinstall your Corel, eventually it might popup a fun message about invalid credentials. Mine has had the message for about a month stating features will be disabled, but nothing has happened yet. Of course, if it is a legitimate copy (I would hope nobody here bootlegs a program that could be bought used for a good price) you can contact Corel's less than helpful support.

I prefer Corel's interface and controls as well as the point-line manipulation more than Illustrator, but I'm trying to train myself on the latter due to the newer version's updates and storage capabilities.

Latest posts

Sponsors